-
October 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I may be crazy, but I just ordered Marisol's Whole World. I was not going to get Marisol but her outfit's are so cute. It is so very expensive finding retired items on eBay. I just don't want to go thought that on another doll. I thought just bite the bullet and get everything at once. I so hope everything arrives perfect. What is funny, I don't have any room for her. So for awhile she will have to live in her boxes.
Truly I am tired of paying so much on eBay for retired items. I was so upset that AG had Kirsten's plaid dress and shawl retired before I got it. I was working on picking up retired items on eBay then I was going to get the rest of the collections from AG.
I was luck that I had already gotten Molly's dress that they retired.
I don't know how these eBay sellers find out ahead of time what is going to be retired. But I do know they buy a load of the items and then rake in the money on eBay.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks